Healthcare that goes above and beyond.
Piedmont Urgent Care Center at Baxter Village believes a patient relationship is a partnership that spans a lifetime and that two-way communication is the key to good health. We strive to provide patient-centered healthcare and invite our patients and their families to be a part of the care team, as equal members in the decision-making and treatment process.
Our flexible scheduling enables you to see a provider today for urgent-care issues. Whether you or a loved one need a quick check-up or specialized care for an injury, illness or medical condition, you can rely on us for our expertise and a level of service that goes above and beyond.
We look forward to working with you and your family to help you maintain good health. You also can count on us to be there should you or a loved one ever become ill, injured or have concerns about a health issue.
What you can expect as our patient:
- We foster an environment of courtesy and respect every day.
- Every patient, one at a time, deserves the right to be individually cared for.
- We’ll be considerate of your time. We will attempt to see each patient as close to their scheduled appointment as possible.
- We welcome our patients input and encourage our patients to tell us how we are doing.
- Our team of healthcare professionals is committed to doing our job in a manner that least inconveniences our patients.
- We practice patient-centric medicine at our practice.
- Everything we do is intended to benefit you, our patient.
- Our goal is to exceed your expectations.