Piedmont Urgent Care Center At Baxter Village offers the medical treatment services of an experienced, skilled emergency and internal medicine physicians at times when other doctor’s offices may be closed or an appointment is not available.
We provide medical treatment for adults and children over seven months of age and specialize in urgent care for illnesses and injuries that are not quite serious enough for the hospital emergency room.
We offer convenient on-site x-ray and laboratory facilities. And, to ensure continuity of care, we will share our diagnosis, treatment information and follow-up care instructions with your primary care physician. When you need urgent care services in Fort Mill, please contact us at 803-396-8100 or check-in online.
Urgent Care Services
- Walk-in and same-day appointments
- Diagnosis and treatment for the following health conditions:
- Flu-like symptoms and colds
- Respiratory and sinus infections
- Sore throat and ear aches
- Abdominal pain
- Minor injuries such as sprains, strains and lacerations
- Sports, camp and school physicals
Occupational Medicine Services
- Employment physicals, including DOT physicals
- Worker’s Compensation exams
- On-site drug and alcohol testing
- On-site laboratory
- On-site digital x-ray